I’m Tired of Working Alone! Won’t You Be My Colleague?
Our next Professional Development Seminar will be held on Thursday, March 1, 2012, at the Country Springs Hotel in Pewaukee, WI, 262-547-0201 (directions)
Ever wish you could just turn to someone in your office and ask a question about the speaking business?
Wish you had someone to bounce that new idea around with you?
Ever think, “I’m Tired Of Working By Myself!”
Won’t You Be My Colleague?
Let’s bank on the power of the Wisconsin Chapter and build our businesses. Join us as we gain efficiency and effectiveness through shared knowledge and best practices. It is sure to be the HOTTEST session of the year!
In the spirit of Cavett, let’s get together and grow the pie as we:
- Get the Hot Skinny on timely topics
- Use the power of the room to answer burning questions
- Share sizzling best practices
- Feel the warmth of our chapter as we laugh, learn, and grow our businesses
3:30 – 4:30: Sizzling Social hour – snacks & cash bar & Introductions
4:30 – 5:30: The Hot Skinny on:
- Social Media Tips to Build Your Business with Phil Gerbyshak
- Defending your Fee by Selling Value Instead of Price with Noah Rickun
- How to structure a joke to make your point with Chip Lutz
- Mine Your Story for the Point with Chris Clarke Epstein
- Run Your Business Like A CSP with Barb Bartlein
- Home Office Survival Skills and Marketing Tips with Kim Kotecki
5:30 – 7:00: Dinner
7:00 – 8:30: Burning Questions – Super Master Mind Session
See you there!
Your hosts for the evening,
Chip Lutz & Eliz Greene