109 Knutson Dr., Madison, WI 53704
Tel: (608) 843-9880
Most Requested Topics
- Escape Adulthood: Living and Working With Less Stress and More Fun (For corporations and associations)
- Breaking Rules & Starting Rebellions: Everyday Strategies for Overthrowing Adultitis (For corporations and associations)
- Superheroes, Star Wars & Cinema: A Geek’s Guide to Fighting Adultitis at Work and Home (For companies and associations in tech-related fields)
- Lemonade Stand 2.0: Secrets from Childhood for Succeeding in Business & Life (For small businesses and entrepreneurs)
- Hide & Seek: Living and Working With Less Stress and More Fun (For faith-based organizations)
About This Speaker
Jason Kotecki is a speaker, author, and artist who travels the world helping individuals and organizations to create Adultitis-free lives, with less stress and more fun, by embracing strategies from childhood. A leading expert on life balance and stress management, Jason was named the Rising Star of the National Speakers Association of Wisconsin. Jason is a prolific artist and author of four books, including “Escape Adulthood: 8 Secrets From Childhood for the Stressed-Out Grown-Up.” Funny, engaging, and inspiring, Jason delivers humorous and heart-warming programs that are packed with practical advice and pragmatic tips for turning stress into laughter and having more fun each and every day.
Many stress management and productivity speakers focus on treating symptoms. Jason’s approach is unique because he skillfully empowers his audiences to fundamentally shift their perspective and focus on the bigger picture. This helps foster real, permanent change. The truth is that most of our stress comes from the details of life. But when you have a broader understanding of and sense of control over the wider “Story” you are living, most stress melts away and the bigger challenges become more manageable.
When people walk away from Jason’s program, they have…
- more passion and optimism for their work.
- inspiration and ideas to have more fun while getting more done.
- a treasure trove of tools to melt away built-up stress and fatigue.
- a richer, more balanced life amidst the busyness.
Time and time again, people rank Jason as one of their favorite speakers they’ve ever heard, and often wish friends and family members had been there to hear his powerful message.
With the majority of people today being visual learners, Jason’s presentations say adios to boring, bad PowerPoint by using rich imagery that includes live cartooning as well as his own original artwork and photography. His masterful ability to combine powerful images, hilarious anecdotes, and uplifting stories makes Jason a perfect fit for a number of situations. He will happily customize the talk to the special needs of any audience.
Life balance is a top priority for Jason. With a young family, he only accepts a maximum of 52 invitations to speak each year. That being said, his schedule fills up fast, so don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about bringing them to speak to your organization.
What Clients Are Saying
“Everyone around the office is so inspired by your presentations yesterday! They are saying it is exactly ‘what is needed’ around here. It has been great fun working with you also. I wish I had a whole bunch more presentations to plan and book with you!”
–Robyn Davis, MS, Director of Community Health Services, Hillcrest Family Services, IA
“Jason’s program was fun and professional. It was also interesting and apparent that he did a great job captivating his audience. I saw people laughing and crying during the presentation. The mulitmedia aspects of Jason’s presentation did a great job getting his message across. Securing Jason as a speaker and working with Kim made the process really easy. In fact, he was probably one of the easiest presenters that I have ever worked with.”
–Lisa Lieske, Conference Coordinator, Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are the best. Everyone loved your presentation and thoroughly enjoyed you. Thanks to you, our workshop started off on the right note. You set the tone (and set the bar high) for those that followed you. Your talent, expertise and professionalism are invaluable. Many of the participants commented that they learned a great deal of useful information. My heartfelt thanks for presenting AND for just being the great guy that you are.”
–Nan Mizuhata, Director of Professional Development, Minnesota Association of Secondary School Principals
“The feedback was – well, AMAZING! Everyone loved what Jason had to say and how he said it! We had so much fun. He did a terrific job and was a SMASH HIT! You guys do an amazing job with marketing, production, content – everything. Kudos to you both. I plan on keeping in touch with you – I LOVE your energy. Thank you for being so easy and fun to work with. Thank you for EVERYTHING!”
— Trish Saccomano, Conference Coordinator, Utah Association for the Education of Young Children
“Jason was exactly what we were looking for. His presentation was professional, insightful, inspirational and most of all, uplifting. We collect conference evaluations and the attendees did NOT give you one bad comment. I would and do recommend Jason as a speaker! He was a little more expensive than we had budgeted but we definitely got our monies worth.”
— Bob Knaeble, President, Licensed Child Care Providers of Anoka County, MN
“We LOVE Jason!! He was absolutely outstanding. We have NEVER in 16 years had providers stand up, clap and cheer. It was wonderful!”
— Jacqueline Strand, Executive Director, Northwest Connection Family Resources, Hayward, WI
*Click here to watch a video and hear what people think about Jason’s program.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Marquette University
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Exchange Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse
- Gateway Technical College
- ACEC-WI – American Council of Engineering Companies of Wisconsin
- American Business Women’s Association
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee Education Conference
- Catholic Professionals & Breakfast Club, Fresno, CA
- Lake Edge United Church of Christ, Madison, WI
- Healthcare Administrators of Michigan
- Heartbeat of Child Care Conference
- Illinois County Nursing Home Association
- Wisconsin Parks & Recreation
- Wisconsin Nursing Home Social Workers Assoc.