N90 W6188 Lynnwood Lane, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Tel: 414-531-7859 | Fax: 262-377-2517
Most Requested Topics
Sales and Customer Service:
- Closing Time! Simple Strategies to Achieve Greater Sales Success- Faster (Program from Book)
- Conditioning Yourself for Greater Sales Success™
- Mastering the Art of Serving Your Customers
- Mastering the Art of Public Speaking™
- Dare to Grow Your Leadership Qualities Today
- The “Why Factor” Six Principles on Living Your Best Life Now (Program from Book)
- The “Unforgettable Journey” C.A.N.C.E.R and How It Can Add To The Bottom Line
- Mastering the Art of Networking and Building Your Referral Pipeline
About This Speaker
Larry S. Cockerel also known as The Sales Development Pro™ helps people maximize their potential by teaching, motivating and adding value to their personal and professional development.
With Larry it’s always “Closing Time!”
Author of two books, one about enjoying your gift of life and creating happiness and success, and Larry’s newest book; Closing Time! 123 Simple Strategies to Achieve Greater Sales Success; Book and program to help sales professionals maximize their potential with their style, presentation and follow through to winning business relationships and outcomes.
Larry is also a Certified Trainer, Coach and Speaker with The John Maxwell Team. John C. Maxwell is the author of over 60 books (20 Million+ sold) focused to leadership and communication.
John Maxwell Team Programs offered:
- Leadership Gold
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Becoming A Person of Influence
- How To Be A REAL Success
- Put Your Dreams To The Test
- Cancer Survivor (Author; it’s not about cancer, it’s about you)
- Past President of NSA Wisconsin Chapter
- Author, 2 Books (Cancer Story, Sales Development)
- Past Director BNI (Business Network International)
- Certified Trainer for BNI; Referral Institute and Certified Networker Program
- Speaking and Training Business over 15 years; adding value, helping to develop leaders
- Happily loving life with Debbie, cancer survivor, wife, life partner and marketing director.
- The John Maxwell Team, Certified Trainer, Speaker, Coach (5 Maxwell Programs/Books)
As The Cancer-Fighting Specialist™, Larry inspires groups on enjoying and living your gift of life to your fullest potential. Larry shares what cancer taught him about enjoying his gift of life, through his Inspiring and motivational story about human potential and conquering your dreams.
Larry’s purpose is to offer entertaining, engaging and content rich motivating programs to help your team or group maximize their daily potential. My mission is your success.
Larry’s vision is to offer hope and encouragement to everyone he meets!
Larry offers, Keynotes, half and full day Seminars, Interactive Workshops/Breakout Sessions and Professional Development Coaching. See Larry’s “Commitment to Excellence-100% Satisfaction Guarantee” on his website: www.larrycockerel.com
What Clients Are Saying
On “Mastering the Art of Networking”™: “I want to thank you again for presenting a fabulous Networking talk; you did a great job of energizing our guest.” – Liz Steinmetz, Community Memorial Hospital
On “Mastering the Art of Public Speaking”™: “What a great motivational speaker; he gave us some excellent tips on speaking with confidence.” – Colleen Martin, AVA/SEW
- Barrett Moving & Storage
- New England Financial Group
- Cyganiak Planning
- Robertson Ryan & Associates
- Plus Digital Print
- Community Memorial Hospital
- (AVA/SEW) Association of Volunteer Administrators
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisors
- Snap-on Tools
- (AMA) American Marketing Association
- (WWE) Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs
- Marshfield Clinics, and American Cancer Society
- ACS, Relay for Life
- Associated Bank
- UW Parkside, Leadership Team