Susan L. Farrell, MBA
PO Box 172, Lebanon, WI 53047
Most Requested Topics
- Dining Culture Change: It’s More than a Systems Change
- Dining on a Dime: Making the Most of Limited Resources
- Don’t Act Like Prey! Be Assertive!
- Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Managing Food Allergies, Intolerances, and Preferences
- “No Bare Hand Contact”—What Does F371 Really Mean?
About This Speaker
Susan L. Farrell, MBA, owns SLF Consulting & Training. She works with healthcare organizations that want to maximize profits and provide excellent resident care.
Susan has over 25 years experience in management, consulting, and training. She has over 10 years of national speaking experience.
Susan has a strong desire to help people succeed. This passion to help people truly understand the concepts and techniques, combined with years of practical experience, make her an excellent speaker and trainer. Her sincerity and humor make it easy for the audience to connect with her.
So that she can continually improve her own skills, Susan is actively involved in Toastmasters International and the National Speakers Association.
What Clients Are Saying
“Susan is one of the more versatile presenters I’ve encountered. While her area of expertise is based in food service management, she was able to adapt very well to our unrelated organization and convey an insightful and educational message to our attendees. They were happy not only with the content of the session, but with the professionalism of Susan as a presenter. They came away with information they could instantly use from examples they could relate to. The only ‘complaint’ was that we did not provide Susan enough time to present–they simply wanted more!”
Jennifer Rzepka, CAE, Executive Director, Residential Services Association of Wisconsin
“Susan is an incredible teacher! She can take a complicated subject and break it down for everyone to understand. In addition, she always receives very positive reviews by our seminar attendees.”
Susan Quam, Executive Director WRA Education Foundation (Wisconsin Restaurant Association)
“Best speaker-presenter of the seminar.” “Wonderful speaker, she is great.” “Super speaker, very intelligent! Loved listening to everything!”
Wisconsin Dietary Managers Association Spring Conference Evaluations
- Association of Nutrition and Food Service Professionals
- Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Mount Mary College
- The NIH
- North Dakota Long Term Care Association
- Ohio Health Care Association
- Residential Services Association of Wisconsin
- Sysco Baraboo
- Sysco Detroit
- Wisconsin Dietary Managers Association
- Wisconsin Restaurant Association